Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Light Show on Parliament Hill


I have been a little under the weather, it seems I have picked up a sinus cold in my travels. But, last night I was restless, so I took a little bike ride and discovered the light show on Parliament Hill, and it was free! It was music and speech and lights and images depicting Canadian life. Very inspirational. Just like the films we used to see in public school like "A Place To Stand" and "Paddle To The Sea". I wish there were more great ideas like this to remind us how great it is to be Canadian, and all we take for granted. I changed my mind and added a photo. The show was good enough to see again. The last show was Sunday, September 13, 2009, with a new show in the works for 2010. Do not adjust your legislation, Parliament is just off-lyin'! More again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment